- Berberine is a bioactive compound that can be extracted from several different plants, including a group of shrubs called Berberis.
- Technically, it belongs to a class of compounds called alkaloids. It has a yellow color, and has often been used as a dye.
- Berberine has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine, where it was used to treat various ailments.
- Now, modern science has confirmed that it has impressive benefits for several different health problems.
- Client: Nootropics Origin
- Date: April 13, 2021
- Category: supplement,
- Project Url: http://www.nootropicsorigin.com/project/berberine-hcl/