Uridine is a naturally occurring nucleotide that’s present in every organism. Its primary role is as a component of ribonucleic acid or RNA, the messenger molecule that delivers the DNA “blueprint” for protein synthesis to all the cells of the body. Uridine has many functions, but this is undoubtedly the most crucial; without it, RNA can’t do its job, the DNA system breaks down, and life ceases. But keeping protein synthesis on track is just a part of what uridine does.
Over the counter in the drugstore and belongs to dietary supplement in the US, UK, and most EU countries.
Specification: Uridine ≥99%
A white or almost white crystalline powder, soluble in water (50 mg/ml), yielding a clear, colorless solution.
- Enhances Memory and Learning Ability
- Increases Alertness and Focus
- Improves Mood and Fights Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Can Enhance Cognition by Improving Blood Flow
- May Help Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Forms of Dementia
- May Help Prevent General Age-Related Cognitive Decline
- Reduces Pain and Inflammation
Dosage and Stack
Uridine is generally considered safe and effective when taken in doses totaling 500–1,000 mg daily, though some advocate doses of up to 2 grams daily to achieve maximum results.
Dosage form application
- Pure powder form without excipients for research use.
- Capsule or Tablet for dietary supplement use.
Alpha GPC or CDP choline
Why buy Uridine from Nootropicsorigin?
GMP certificated resources with low MOQ and factory price.