Apigenin (4′,5,7-trihydroxyflavone), a flavone subclass of flavonoid widely distributed in many herbs, fruits, and vegetables is a substantial component of the human diet and has been shown to possess a variety of biological activities including tumor growth inhibition and chemoprevention.
Typical Specification: Apigenin 98% HPLC
Light yellow powder
- Works as an Antioxidant
- Has Antimicrobial Effects
- Reduces Pain
- Supports Heart Health
- Boosts Brain Function
- Eases Anxiety and Depression
- Fights Diabetes
- Works as an Anticancer Agent
- May Increase Testosterone
Dosage and Stack
There is no minimum oral intake of apigenin supplement for the time being. For general health and well-being, together with amino acids, vitamins, doses of apigenin from 20mg to 50mg are preferred.
Dosage form application
- Pure powder form without excipients for research use.
- Tablet or capsule for prescription use.
Why buy Gotu Kola Extract fromNootropicsorigin?
Low MOQ with high quality,flexiable service you will get from Nootropicsorigin.