Black Pepper Extract 95% Piperine
Piperine is an alkaloid used for more than 20 years to maximize the bioavailability of nutrients. Black pepper is one of the three essential natural ingredients used in the majority of Ayurvedic formulations. It can increase the absorption of selenium and vitamin C by up to 42% and 50% respectively.
Specification:Black Pepper Extract 95% Piperine,98%Piperine.
Light yellow to white fine powder,extracted from black pepper seed ,Solvents Used Water&Ethanol.
Benefits of Piperine
- Piperine helps increase the intestinal activity of glycoprotein-P which is involved in the transport of many substances (including certain drugs).
- Piperine modifies the rate of glucuronic-conjugation by reducing glucuronic acid content and inhibiting transferase activity. This mechanism enables foreign molecules to be solubilized for more effective elimination via urine.
- Piperine also increases thermogenesis via the release of thermogenic hormones called catecholamines. This results in improved absorption of nutrients in the gut.
Dosage and Stack
ecause piperine is not approved by the FDA for any conditions, there is no official dose. Users and supplement manufacturers have established unofficial doses based on trial and error. Discuss with your doctor if piperine may be useful as a complementary approach in your case and which dose you should take.
In humans, a dose of 20 mg per day can increase the bioavailability of curcumin.
There have been few human studies for the other benefits of piperine. However, these daily doses have been effective in mice and rats:
- For pain relief: 30 – 70 mg/kg body weight.
- To improve brain function: 5 – 50 mg/kg body weight.
- To lower blood pressure: 10 mg/kg body weight.
- For antioxidant effects: 20 mg/kg body weight
- vitamin B6
- Ginkgo biloba extract
- Proteins in general
Wanna be a distributor of black Pepper Extract Piperine from Nootropicsorigin?
Basically you can easily buy online, however, Nootropicsorigin will be the origin factory price and very high purity. We will recommend the nearest distributors for personal use. For business use, please just mail us [email protected]