Coenzyme Q10, also known as panquinone 10, is a fat-soluble quinone with a structure similar to vitamin K. It is named for the 10 degree of polymerization of polyisopentenyl, the side chain on the sixth position of its parent nucleus. It is a quinone cyclic compound.
CoQ10 98% Benefits
- Because of the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects of CoQ10, it has been studied for its benefits for:1
- Heart health
- Blood pressure
- Degenerative brain disorders
- Diabetes and diabetic neuropathy
- Side effects of statin drugs
CoQ10 98% dosages used in studies include:
- Migraines: 30 mg to 800 mg daily for 8 weeks to 12 weeks
- Statin muscle pain: 50 mg twice daily for 4 weeks to 12 weeks
- High blood pressure: 100 mg to 150 mg daily for 4 weeks to 24 weeks
- Diabetes: 100 mg to 200 mg daily for 8 weeks to 24 weeks
People with chronic diseases such as heart failure, liver problems, or diabetes should be wary of using this supplement. CoQ10 supplements are not recommended for children or for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
There’s no standard recommended dose for CoQ10. Follow your doctor’s advice before use.If you taking too much CoQ10 can cause diarrhea and nausea.
Dosage form application
- Pure powder form without excipients for research use.
- Tablet or capsule for /dietary supplement/prescription /nootropics use.
Wanna be a distributor of CoQ10 98% from Nootropicsorigin?
We provide high purity product from GMP factory, low MOQ, and competitive price, also provide you best delivery solutions, and we know all countries policies to this kind of medical ingredients. Just mail to [email protected] for more contact.