Gotu Kola Extract 10%-98% Asiaticoside
Gotu kola actually plays two important roles in the circulatory system. Firstly, the plant extract can protect and strengthen the walls of blood vessels and capillaries, which prevents blood leakage and optimizes the circulatory system. Secondly, it stimulates the flow of blood, which increases oxygenation in different parts of the body and important organ systems. This also alleviates problems caused due to poor blood circulation such as swelling, leg heaviness, and pain.
Gotu Kola Extract as a dietary supplement and regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In general, the FDA regulations for dietary supplements are different from regulations for prescription or over-the-counter drugs.
Typical Specification: Gotu Kola Extract 10%-98% Asiaticoside
Pure fine green to brown powder,water-soluble.
Gotu Kola Extract Effects
- Enhancing the growth of new brain cells
- Having anti-oxidant effects on the brain
- Treating anxiety and boosting mood
- Improving the quality of sleep
- Sharpening memory and cognitive abilities
- Serving as a strong antidepressant
- Boosting the effectiveness of vitamin E
- Preventing and treating Alzheimer’s
- Serving as a powerful antioxidant
- Lessening joint pain
- Using Gotu kola for skin
- Improving circulation
Dosage and Stack
60 to 180 mg of gotu kola standardized extract per day is the dose used in studies. For dried leaf powder, the dosages range between 300 and 500 mg, 2 times daily. For Improving Memory and Focus No studies have been done to date regarding gotu kola and cognitive enhancement.
Depend on the usage
Dosage form application
- Pure powder form without excipients for research use.
- Tablet or capsule for prescription use.
Why buy Gotu Kola Extract fromNootropicsorigin?
Low MOQ with high quality,flexiable service you will get from Nootropicsorigin.