N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is an acetylated derivative of the essential amino acid L-Tyrosine. N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is a master precursor amino acid used to synthesize neurotransmitters involved in memory, mood and mental processing, including dopamine, epinephrine and norepinephrine.
Over the counter in the drugstore and belongs to dietary supplement in the US, UK, and most EU countries.
Specification: N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine ≥99%
White crystals or crystalline powder ,water-soluble
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine Effects
- Supports neurotransmitters that are depleted by stress
- May help protect the brain against stress hormones
- NALT may have bioavailability advantages over plain L-Tyrosine
Dosage and Stack
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT) suggested dosage for cognitive benefit is 350 – 500 mg twice per day.
Dosage form application
- Pure powder form without excipients for research use.
- Tablet or capsule for prescription use.
- Liquid for an energy drink.
For nootropics use: Racetams
Why buy N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine from Nootropicsorigin?
We provide high purity product from GMP factory, low MOQ, and competitive price, also provide you best delivery solutions, and we know all countries policies to this kind of medical ingredients.