Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) is a compound originally approved to treat liver diseases — but recent research suggests it may have a broader application. TUDCA is closely related to ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA), with some structural differences. TUDCA is one of the compounds found in bile acid.
White crystals powder，Freely soluble in Methanol and ethanol.Sparingly soluble in water.Practically insoluble in ethyl acetate and acetone.
- TUDCA Stimulates Bile Flow.
- TUDCA Helps The Mitochondria In Your Liver Tissue.
- TUDCA Reduces Liver Enzymes.
- TUDCA Helps Your Intestines.
- TUDCA Helps Protect You From Viruses.
Dosage and Stack
A dose-response study of TUDCA tested doses of 500 mg, 1000 mg, and 1500 mg per day over six months, finding that there was little difference between the doses on liver markers.1500 mg was the most effective at lowering enzyme levels while 500 mg was the most cost-effective
Dosage form application
- Injection for medical use.
- Pure powder form without excipients for research use.
- Capsule or Tablet for dietary supplement use.
- Milk thistle
- Cranberry extract
- N-Acetyl-l cysteine
- Alpha-lipoic acid
- Coenzyme q-10
- Grape seed extract
Why buy TUDCA from Nootropicsorigin?
GMP certificated resources with low MOQ and factory price.