Nootropics which help you get better seelp.
As we have experienced that lacking of sleep will get you heavy-headed brain with low reaction speed and bad memory.Thus so many people come to ask for nootropics for better sleep or enhance cognition after bad sleep.So let us to check which ingredients may bring you hope.
Firstly we see ingredients from herbs which are commonly accepted by most customers because of its nature characters.
- Valerian root extract, Valerian root on the central nervous system has the effect of stabilization, can stable nerve when excited, when fatigue can help restore spirit, neurasthenia, nervous mood and can try to sleep or headache supplement or valerian valerian extract tea, valerian extract can be applied to the body’s natural hormones circulation, help to shorten sleep time, improve sleep, a profound sleep, wake up refreshed, especially suitable for chronic insomnia, can also be made into capsule to take now
- Polygala tenuifolia, Polygala Tenuifolia Extractcontains triterpenoid saponins, these promote the clearing of phlegm from the bronchial tubes. Polygala Tenuifolia Extract is used mainly as an expectorant and stimulant to treat bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis and whooping cough. Polygala Tenuifolia Extract is antibacterial, cardiotonic, cerebrotonic, expectorant, haemolytic, hypotensive, sedative and tonic. Polygala Tenuifolia Extract acts mainly as a tonic for the heart and kidney energies.Polygala Tenuifolia Extract is taken internally in the treatment of coughs with profuse phlegm, bronchitis, insomnia, palpitations, poor memory, anxiety, depression and nervous tension. Externally Polygala Tenuifolia Extract is used to treat boils and carbuncles.
- L-Theanine, Theanine has the effect of moderating caffeine induced central hyperstimulation. L-Theanine improves your quality of sleep. Researchers in Japan gave volunteers 200 mg of L-Theanine daily and recorded their sleep patterns. Sleep quality, recovery from exhaustion, and feeling refreshed were all enhanced by L-Theanine.
- Huperzine A has also been shown to increase the levels of REM (deep or dream-state sleep) by as much as 30 percent. This should also be taken about 30 minutes or so before bed. Since there have been some research that shows tolerance can built for this supplement the best idea to use this no more than a few times a week.
Above three herb ones are used mostly on insomnia,herbs ingredients has less side effect than compound ingredients,also will have low dependence.However the effectiveness will be slow ,may request you to insist on using.
Here are the compound nootropics which will help you get better sleep.
- Melatonin is a hormone found naturally in the body. Melatonin used as medicine is usually made synthetically in a laboratory. It is most commonly available in pill form, but melatonin is also available in forms that can be placed in the cheek or under the tongue. This allows the melatonin to be absorbed directly into the body.
Some people take melatonin by mouth to adjust the body’s internal clock. It is used for jet lag, for adjusting sleep-wake cycles in people whose daily work schedule changes (shift-work disorder), and for helping blind people establish a day and night cycle.
Melatonin is also taken by mouth for the inability to fall asleep (insomnia); delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS); rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder (RBD); insomnia associated with attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD); insomnia associated with traumatic brain injury (TBI); and sleep problems in children with developmental disorders including autism, cerebral palsy, and intellectual disabilities. It is also taken by mouth as a sleep aid after discontinuing the use of benzodiazepine drugs and to reduce the side effects of stopping smoking.The dosage of Melatonin is very low which may request you obey,if you use to much,it may bring you headache the next day.
2.Phenibut, Phenibut is a chemical similar to a brain chemical called gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). It is used as medicine.
Phenibut is similar to the brain chemical called gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). Research in animals shows that it might decrease anxiety and have other effects on the body. But phenibut has not been studied in people, so no one knows whether it might work as a medicine.Phenibut is used for anxiety, fear, trouble sleeping (insomnia), tension, stress, fatigue, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, alcoholism, and irregular heartbeat. It is also used for improving memory, learning, and thinking.
3.Aniracetam is another Nootropic which can be very helpful in dealing with sleep issues. This supplement is an analog of Piracetam that works by speeding up the utilization of both Dopamine and Serotonin. These are neurochemicals used to help regulate mood, movement, sleep, and relaxation levels.
Aniracetam is known for anti-anxiety effects and can be used to combat problems with stress and depression. Many Aniracetam reviews say that this supplement increases their ability to sleep throughout the night. Some people also experience more dream activity when taking Aniracetam, including the possibility of lucid dreams.
The advantages of compound nootropics for sleep are quick curative effect and low dosage ,but there will be dependency for long time use.As for new beginners,it is always suggested to try low dosage first.