MCT Oil Powder
MTC oil is short for medium-chain triglyceride oil contains medium-length chains of fats called triglycerides.
MCT oil is most commonly extracted from coconut oil, as more than 50% of the fat in coconut oil comes from MCTs. These fats are also found in many other foods, such as palm oil and dairy products. The most common MCTs are caproic acid (lipid number C6), caprylic acid (C8), capric acid (C10), and lauric acid (C12).
MCT Oil Powder is manufactured from MCT oil using a process called spray drying. Manufacturers use specialized industrial equipment to bind MCT oil to a microscopic fibrous carrier powder, which converts the liquid MCTs to a solid, powdered form.
White to almost white free-flowing powder
MCT Oil Powder Benefits
- Promotes Weight Loss in Several Important Ways
- Instant Source of Energy That Can Also Be Used to Fuel Your Brain
- May Reduce Lactate Buildup in Athletes and Help Use Fat for Energy
- Could Help Manage Epilepsy, Alzheimer’s Disease and Autism
- Contains Powerful Fatty Acids That Fight Yeast and Bacterial Growth
- May Reduce Risk Factors for Heart Disease, Such as Weight and Cholesterol
- May Help Control Blood Sugar Levels and Support Diabetes Management
Dosage and Stack
Most studies of the benefits of medium-chain triglycerides use dosages of 30 grams (about an ounce) one to three times per day, but lower doses also work well.
Dosage form application
- During a fast: although strict fasting doesn’t allow for any calories, you can use a teaspoon of MCT powder to increase ketone production, suppress your appetite, reduce cravings, and extend your fast period.
- At breakfast: a scoop of MCT powder is an ideal addition to your morning coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, and adds a pleasant, creamy texture to beverages.
- At lunch or dinner: you can sneak MCT powder into stews, soup, sauces, and creams since it’s flavorless and acts as a thickening agent.
- In baked or raw desserts: MCT powder is excellent for baking or making raw dessert recipes like a keto frappuccino, mocha fat bombs, or anti-inflammatory fat bombs.
- Pre- and post-workout: MCT powder is an ideal pre-workout supplement to boost your mental and physical performance. You can mix it with water, add it to a pre-workout drink, or use it after a workout in a protein smoothie to boost your recovery.
- With other supplements: use MCT powder in combination with exogenous ketones to further boost ketone production.
- With collagen to reduce inflammation and promote healing in your body.
BHB salts; Coffee
Why buy MCT Oil Powder from Nootropicsorigin?
Nootropicsorigin will offer you the best 100% from coconuts.