Sulbutiamine is a synthetic derivative of thiamine (vitamin B1) that was developed to address B1 deficiency and chronic fatigue.
Sulbutiamine is a laboratory-created molecule consisting of two thiamine molecules bound together by a sulfur group. This structure makes sulbutiamine more bioavailable than ordinary thiamine and enhances its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier.
Over the counter in the drugstore and belongs to dietary supplement in the US , UK, and most EU countries.
Specification: Sulbutiamine ≥99%
White to off-white.Odorless, crystalline powder. Soluble in ethanol. Very slightly soluble in water.
- Better Memory and Enhanced Cognition
- Increase Alertness and Energy Levels
- Improve Mood and Reduce Anxiety
- Treatment for Thiamine Deficiency
- May Treat Psychogenic Erectile Dysfunction
Dosage and Stack
Human studies and clinical trials used a daily dosage of up to 600 mg.Product information on sulbutiamine sold under the brand name Arcalion recommends a daily dosage of 400–600 mg for adults, over a period limited to 4 weeks.
Dosage form application
- Pure powder form without excipients for research use.
- Tablet or capsule for dietary supplement use.
- Added to energy drink.
Huperzine A,Alpha GPC/CDP-Choline,Aniracetam
Why buy Sulbutiamine from Nootropicsorigin?
High purity with low MOQ,reliable stock.