CDP-choline or citicoline, Cytidine 5′-diphosphocholine, is an essential intermediate in the biosynthetic pathway of the structural phospholipids of cell membranes, especially in that of phosphatidylcholine.
Specification: CDP-Choline ≥99%
Appearance White crystalline powder,Colorless and clear,water-soluble.
- CDP-Choline has digested it separates into cytidine and choline. When it gets to your brain it converts back to CDP-Choline. Uridine repairs, rebuilds and re-supplies the components needed for neuron repair. To keep signaling between neurons optimized for memory, learning, cognition, and recall.
- CDP-Choline enhances the release of norepinephrine, dopamine, serotonin, and acetylcholine in the brain
- CDP-Choline increases Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in brain cells. ATP is the fuel used to power cells.
Dosage and Stack
The starting CDP choline dosage is around 200 – 300 mg once per day. You might not feel much from this because the choline is typically utilized for acetylcholine and memory formation rather than increasing attention and focus. With a small dose, you will see some neuro protective benefits as well as enhancement in the memory department. You may also have more vivid dreams.
Increasing your CDP choline dosage is not a problem if you find that 200 – 300 mg once per day is not enough. A safe way to increase the dosage of CDP choline is to just take that twice per day instead. This way you do not overload your brain at one time, but you can provide more of this dietary precursor over the course of the day.
Dosage form application
- Injection for medical use.
- Pure powder form without excipients for research use.
- Capsule or Tablet for dietary supplement use.
Uridine,Piracetam ,Pramiracetam ,Oxiracetam,Aniracetam
Why buy CDP-Choline from Nootropicsorigin?
GMP certificated resources with low MOQ and factory price.