Uridine monophosphate (UMP), also known as 5′-uridylic acid (conjugate base uridylate), is a nucleotide that is used as a monomer in RNA. It is an ester of phosphoric acid with the nucleoside uridine. UMP consists of the phosphate group, the pentose sugar ribose, and the nucleobase uracil; hence, it is a ribonucleotide monophosphate. As a substituent or radical its name takes the form of the prefix uridylyl-. The deoxy form is abbreviated dUMP. Covalent attachment of UMP (e.g. to a protein such as an adenylyltransferase) is called uridylylation (or sometimes uridylation).
Over the counter in the drugstore and belongs to dietary supplement in the US, UK, and most EU countries.
This product is a white to yellowish powder, hygroscopicity.
- Reduce general cognitive decline
- Increase free phosphatidylcholine (PC)
- Increase acetylcholine in your brain
- Increase receptor (neurogenesis), and synapse (synaptogenesis) densities
- Improve cellular phospholipid membrane health
- Boost learning and memory
Dosage and Stack
The recommended dosage of Uridine Monophosphate (UMP) for nootropic benefit is 150 – 250 mg per day twice per day.
Alpha GPC or CDP choline.
Why buy UMP from Nootropicsorigin?
GMP certificated resources with low MOQ and factory price.